Tuesday, March 04, 2008

snow


Yesterday was a beautifully snowy day. I walked through the park whilst there were a few flakes whispering down but when I got to the allotment it started in earnest. I tried to light the stove but there were so many snow flakes coming down the chimney it kept putting it out.

I tried to do a little movie to capture it on my phone, but it doesn't really do it justice.



Today of course it is all gone, just a bit of slush here and there to confirm we didn't dream it.

3 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

At least yours does leave ? LOL
We are frozen in for some time to come ...
Joy

Pepette said...

Such a shame I had to go to work ... I bet it was beautiful down there...

LadyLuz said...

Good luck with your figs - hope you get to eat the fruits later in the year. Wish I could send you some from Spain - there are so many we have to let them drop and rot.

We have a very bad frost the year before last and they all survived, so fingers crossed for yours.