Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Courgettes and Fennel. The rules are:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about me:

1. My favourite TV programme is the Mighty Boosh.

2. I trained as an Interior Designer, but have never worked as one.

3. I have an Abyssinian cat called Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

4. I am English but have lived in Scotland for 11 years.

5. My favourite place in the world is Trotternish on the Isle of Skye.

6. I have had my allotment 1 Year and 120 Days.

I am tagging:

Kennyhill Cottage, MuswellHillBilly, VegMonkey and the Mrs, Down on the Allotment, and Little Gems.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for tagging me - it was nice of you to think of me but, er, i don't really do memes, so ill pass on this..Thanks anyway.. :0)

Hows the lean-to coming along ? im thinking of doing something along those lines for my peppers ect. Next year.If i ever get the back of my plot in a fit state to grow anything..

urbanbumpkin said...

I understand entirely, I don't normally either!

The leanhouse is doing great. We re-covered it with scaffolding plastic and it is completely holding up to the, rather unseasonal, weather.

We made sure all the ends were caught in between bits of frame when we screwed it together, which seems to have stopped it from ripping apart in the wind. The tomatoes certainly seem happy in there.

Pepette said...

Thanks for the tag - things have been a bit hectic recently (hence the lack of posts!) but I'll try and give it a go soon!

Matron said...

What do you call your cat for short?

urbanbumpkin said...

We call him 'Issy', 'KittenBard', or 'KingdomCat', Matron.

He mostly answers to Issy or "Oi! Cat! NO!' though.